Header

Header

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kade's scoot and roll is looking more and more like a crawl, it's still raining and mommy has a graveyard shift to work tonight. Everything is going as it always does around here.. I'm slowly chipping away at the disaster that has become my apartment. I've been researching metabolic problems on the internet and have become even more confused on what Kade might have going on in his little body. This post is going to be awful random, thoughts are just floating by and ending up scrolled across the page.
At this very moment, I've got a baby in my lap; fresh out of the bath,playing with daddy's broken cell phone and being the wiggliest worm of them all. Today, he learned how to move his hand on and off his mouth while making noise- you know when kids pretend to be an Indian? It simply melts my heart. He's growing up so fast; I wish I could freeze time and keep him here in my lap, content with a broken electronic and elbowing me in the rib during his fury when it goes tumbling to the ground. I wish I could bottle the smell of his hair, just scrubbed and combed, soon to be matted in the back from rubbing it against the crib mattress. There are certain things about motherhood that I can't explain. I wish I had a definition for the feeling of his sticky little fingers grasping my shoulder for dear life in the grocery store or the way my heart flutters when I hear him laughing in his sleep through the baby monitor.

I am so proud to be Kadertot's Mama.

Insert adorable pictures of Kade HERE:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments keep me going! Thank you for your love and support.