Header

Header

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Update



It was a pretty uneventful weekend. Ian did laundry, I worked and Kade teethed. We got some home videos of Ian when he was a baby from his grandpa. I'm so excited to see them! I haven't seen many pictures of Ian as a kid. We also had Sunday Dinner at my grandparents house as we always do. Grandpa made navajo tacos and Kade played in the walker while my uncle looked at my car (Its been making a weird noise.. apparently I needed oil. Didn't realize how badly; Oops). I also went to the mall to get summer clothes. All of my clothes from last year are huge on me; I was eight months pregnant at the time. I'm working graves for two more nights, then I get two days off! I'm so excited for my real weekend. Hoping the weather will hold up.


My new pair of Toms! I love them.


Kade and Mommy playing in the mirror this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments keep me going! Thank you for your love and support.