Header

Header

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mentally strenuous week

The past week has mentally strenuous, to say the very least. On Sunday morning we found out a friend of ours passed away and on Wednesday a very dear resident of mine passed away. I worked grave shifts Sunday and Monday, went to a candle light vigil on Wednesday, work on Thursday, a viewing on Friday, a funeral on Saturday and a wedding today. I haven't had a moment to breathe. On top of all of this, Kade has been a very clingy baby. He just wants mama and doesn't hesitate to communicate that to every one around him. I love the attention, but a girl can start to feel suffocated. And, he's teething like crazy still. I'm just hoping that this week will prove to be better than the last. I'm not sure my brain could handle much more.


My grumpy baby, chewing on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments keep me going! Thank you for your love and support.