Header

Header

Saturday, April 30, 2011

We got our family portraits done at Sears Portrait Studio. I was disappointed, to say the least. We paid over 200 dollars to get our pictures taken for a whopping twenty minutes. Kade was in the wrong outfit for family photos, but we were told "Oh no, he'll match. Don't worry about it." Yes, he matched fine. But it isn't what we wanted! Also, as soon as Kade started getting fussy the photographer stopped the shoot. He is a baby. He isn't going to behave for very long when your trying to pose him and get him to smile. SO, yes they turned out cute. But I could have taken them with my own camera at home. Seven or Eight pictures for over two hundred dollars? That's ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. I've always liked Target for pictures (but it's only good if you have a coupon). I'm kind of loud so they've never tried to push me around but I've hear other people have had problems. I have a friend that is a photographer and does a great job if you wanna message her I'm sure she could do something for ya for cheap. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have called me! I would LOVE to take sweet Kade's pics! Maybe next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keep me going! Thank you for your love and support.