Header

Header

Friday, April 29, 2011

A New Blog

Ah! A new blog. It's funny, trying to write the very first post of a new blog. It's complicated. You sit here and stare at the page and think: How do I begin? How do I introduce the world to my life with one post? How can I explain recent events so everyone won't be completely lost? I can't just start up. That would be confusing. So, here are some facts about me and my little family.

My name is Jessica. I'm a redhead with strange eating habits and an unquenchable thirst for life. I'm a CNA at an assisted living facility and I love every moment of my job. I hope to enroll in nursing school to become a pediatric nurse at Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City. It's a little odd.. doing Geriatrics and then switching into Pediatric gear. But that is what I've always wanted. And of course the whole big house, new car, lots of land American Dream thing.

My boyfriends name is Ian. He is a stay at home daddy, and a wonderful one! We've been together for almost three years. We are NOT married. But, we are very happy. We believe that having a baby is a silly reason to get hitched.

Our sons name is Kade. He is a nine month old with so much love and personality. We call him Bug. He sleeps through the night (mostly), has already had two haircuts (and needs another), and has a smile that will melt your heart. Two and a half weeks ago Kade had open heart surgery to repair a VSD. He is recovering beautifully and the doctors say he now has a normal life expectancy.

We live in Utah.

Life gets pretty crazy around here.
Everyday is full of surprises, but without surprises life would be extremely dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments keep me going! Thank you for your love and support.