Header

Header

Monday, December 19, 2011

Sugarplum Fairy In Training

Could it be that we are now in a countdown of only five days until Christmas? I guess this being true, I have a reasonable explanation for being at walmart at eleven o'clock at night, filling my cart with powdered sugar and molasses and blasting "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" on my headphones, practically skipping down the aisles. And I suppose you could use these last five days as justification for my plan of staying up extra, and I mean extra late, baking and sewing and singing quietly (hopefully) to myself into the early hours of the morning. And I guess you could say that a six am trip to coffee with a friend is perfectly reasonable. Given the circumstances, of course. 


Today was a day of receiving packages, hanging pine cones, cleaning the house, caring for my sweet niece and of course, Super Baby.


Photobucket
Yes, that is a bruise on my knee. A common occurance. 

  Photobucket

If you tell Kade there are only Blank days until Christmas, he starts clapping and giving this goofy grin, then sticks his hands up in the air and yells "yay!"

Photobucket
I must be doing something right.  
Photobucket




Deck the halls, bake a fresh batch of cookies, go caroling, go shopping whatever time of night and soak up the time you have with your loved ones. Whatever makes you feel it. I insist that you gulp down every last drop of the season.  I insist.


Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments keep me going! Thank you for your love and support.